Every year in the month of March the school admits students in all classes except class X and XII. The age limit for the admission to various classes as on 1st April is as under :
|3 years and above||Nursery|
|31/2 to 41/2||L.K.G|
|41/2 to 51/2||U.K.G.|
|51/2 to 61/2||Class-I|
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- Admission form duly completed
- Original Date of Birth certificate (to be returned after verification)
- A photocopy of Unique ID card
- Four passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate of previous school (Original)
- Result card of previous exam passed
- Proof of sibling (real brother/sister only) studying in the school i.e. photocopy of the latest Fee slip.
- Migration certificates if child is not from CBSE(for class XI)
- Certificate of proof for economically weaker section of scoiety and Disadvantaged Group as per list given by DEO.
- All dues/ admission charges are to be paid at the time of admission.
- Admission of the students, who have given fake information, shall be cancelled.
- Admission of the student not paying fee at regular times shall be cancelled.
- Subject can be changed within 15 days from admission dae on payment of fee of Rs 100/- Per Subject (For the students of Class XI only)